The European Charter Classroom Activities (ECCA) is a NPLD-granted project led by the Comun General de Fascia (Province of Trento), which goal is to spread the knowledge about the European Charter or Regional or Minority Languages (ECRML) through the production of different didactic tools. Thanks to the activities, teachers and students from different European regions will collaborate and exchange their views on linguistic diversity.
ECCA is organising its kick-off meeting on 15th November 2019 at the EU Liaison Office in Brussels of the Autonomous Province of Trento, in Brussels, to let the EU institutions know about their project and to give a voice to the teachers and schools involved.
7 partners are taking part in this initiative:
- Comun General de Fascia, Province of Trento (IT), as project leaders
- Government of the Province of Fryslân (NL)
- ARLeF, Autonomous Region of Friuli-Venezia Giulia (IT)
- Partium Christian University, Oradea (RO)
- Vives Universities Network, Valencian Region (SP)
- Afûk, Fryslân (NL)
- University of Udine, Autonomous Region of Friuli-Venezia Giulia (IT)
Event by invitation only.